Recent Mood

Fashion fashion fashion. Is there anything else that matters?

zondag 2 oktober 2011

10 Day Challenge: Day 1

First entry of my 10 day challenge.
(note: this is fiction. This is not what my day really looks like)

Day 1

My alarm is going off. It’s 7 am and time to wake up. I curl myself up in my blanket only to stretch myself out fully after that. I climb out of bed and check my agenda. Today will be a busy day but at least I will be able to go home on time and make dinner.

I hop into the shower and get dressed in a black skirt, white ruffle blouse and a fashionable black blazer. Once I’m happy with the way I am dressed I make myself some breakfast ( 2 toasts with jam) and a cup of old fashion coffee. Once I finished my toast I do my hair (a simple but fashionable bun) and make-up (foundation and mascara and maybe a bit of rouge). While finishing my second cup of coffee I pack my bag and get ready to go.

I have to be at the office at 9.00 A.M. Luckily I live close by so this only takes me about 30 minutes (walking, public transport, walking some more, or a cab) Once I arrived at the office I check my mail and edit my agenda. My day is filled with writing, calling, arranging and 2 appointments with some of our clients. During lunch break me and some colleges go to a lunchroom close by to discuss the progress of some projects and other things.

By 6.00 I will be done with work and go home. I already did groceries the day before, when I got of early. I’m making something easy, with a side salad. After dinner I put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and change into a more comfortable outfit and take of my make-up. I cuddle myself in the chair before the television and watch my favorite programs. When they ended I shut of the television, check my mail and edit my agenda for the last time today. I put up a cd and get a magazine and a notepad. I want to be able to write down my ideas right away. Once I get bored with my magazine I get my book and get in bed. Before going to sleep I read a chapter or 2, check if my alarm is set on the right time and turn of the light. Time to sleep.

Chibi ohimesama

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten