Recent Mood

Fashion fashion fashion. Is there anything else that matters?

maandag 18 april 2011

Work in progress...

Hello my dear readers~

I would Love to write a really long post about all the things I have done, thought about, brain stormed about and .. really just write a lot of stuff, but~... M not gonna do that.
No, everything I still work in progress.

So~ What am I going to write about??

-> To start things off.. I GOT A 70% for 2 of my JAPANESE TESTS which is sooo good for me. yay~. I did fail an other one BUT I hoped to fail it so I could retake it. I really messed it up with stupid mistakes which I hope to be able to redo now.

-> M still working on "the "Do it my way" way of doing things" blog posts. I got a lot of idea's, but I really need to work them out. Along with the fashion view I'm working on. Fashion thing? yes, I'm working on a fashion thing. I'm half going against fashion, half following the Japanese fashion, half following what had been predicted here in Europe and America. It's really fun. I enjoy being busy with fashion again. And totally not following the rules~ of fashion~... aka the fashion prognoses. Well half of the times, anyways.

-> Animecon is coming up, so in between studying and having fun I'm sewing the last bit of the maid costumes. Why am I sewing maid costumes? check this post and maybe you'll get it. If not, just leave a comment ;) Anyways, it's really soon, and... I'm looking kind of forward to it.. kind of not.. I wonder if an Animecon is still the right place for me to be... well I guess I'll find out then, no?

And I guess thats it for today. I could totally fill this post with a lot more random ranting but, I really don't feel like it so. I'll leave it at this.

Love you guys,
Untill next time~

1 opmerking:

  1. "-> To start things off.. I GOT A 70% for 2 of my JAPANESE TESTS which is sooo good for me. yay~. I did fail an other one BUT I hoped to fail it so I could retake it. I really messed it up with stupid mistakes which I hope to be able to redo now. "

    yay :P i hope the retake will be even better :D

    i'm not going to respond about the fasion part much :P cause the only way for me to follow fashion would be if the fashion would accidentally follow me... :P

    "I wonder if an Animecon is still the right place for me to be... well I guess I'll find out then, no?"
    The home is where the heart is =)
    i know it will be allot of fun :P i hope for you too :)
    I know allot of people who want you to have fun :P
    i hope you will have allot of fun ;)

    Else there will be always other things to do and places to go :) to find your right place :D

    "check this post and maybe you'll get it. If not, just leave a comment"

    I get it but i'm still gonna post a comment >:) well
    at least here xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen