Recent Mood

Fashion fashion fashion. Is there anything else that matters?

dinsdag 24 augustus 2010

Recovering

Hello,

Its been a while, I know. A lot has been happening lately.
I moved to life closer to my new school. I'm really exited to get started.
I met up with the friends I'm leavin behind in my birth town and old school. Though we will keep in touch (for sure, I'll never forget my best friends).
And I had an operation. Nothing big, just my tonsils being removed. I'm still recovering from it. And to be honest its really frustrating I'm not recovering as fast as I wish I would. I had a lot of friends wishing me a quick recovery and a lot of them offering to come by, as well. Though I haven't been feeling quite good enough to have visitors. I want to talk to much, which I really can't.

There are going to be a lot of new things in my live the upcoming month. I'm fearing them, but also looking forward to them. As where I move away from my old friends, I'm going to meet new people. I graduated from one school and am going to start at a new one. I'll be having a lot of new experiences and hopefully a lot of fun. I'm really really looking forward to it.

I learned a lot these past few months. I think I might even have become a slightly different person. I'm still me, but I learned, grew and changed. And it feels great. I'm starting to feel like I'm becoming me more and more. And I love it. And I really want to thank the people who have guided, protected and helped me find my way up till now. And I hope a lot of them will keep helping my find my way through my next stage of life.

I'm loving the moments I have now. And I'm going to love the moments I will have from now on.


chibiohimesama

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten