Recent Mood

Fashion fashion fashion. Is there anything else that matters?

dinsdag 17 mei 2011

Pyuupiru

Hello my dears,

Now you must me wondering about the title, no?
Pyuupiru (ぴゅうぴる) is the name of a Japanese artist. Tonight I went to see a documentary about him. This documentary was also shows at International Film Festival Rotterdam.
The documentary was super interesting. A bit shocking as well.
Its about Pyuupiru, a Japanese artists, his live, love, art and his exhibitions. I don't even really know how to tell you about the documentary, if you like art, weird fashion things, you might like it. It is a bit shocking though. If you want to take a look about the things he made you should go here and look at the pictures in his portfolio. I think the things he makes are awesome, I hope I can go to see his work someday.

His story was kind of sad though. I know being a fashion designer/artist can be hard. And I know being Gay in a closed up community is hard as well. I can only try and imagen how hard it would be to be Trans-gender. Now add those 3 together. Thats sort of his story.

I only just learned about him, because of this documentary, but I really like his work, his story touched me, and I sort of feel some kind of respect for him now. It also makes me realize that I still do nothing to achieve my goals, hehe.

Please take a look at his portfolio, and let me know what you think.
And if you saw the documentary, what did you think of it??? I would love to talk about it!

Untill next time~!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten