Recent Mood

Fashion fashion fashion. Is there anything else that matters?

maandag 4 oktober 2010

Amsterdam Shopping and others...

Hello everyone *waves cheerfully*

Today is going to be a cheery entry. Because I have a lot of fun things to talk about.

I'm going to start with the most fun thing:
I went shopping in Amsterdam, during the National Glamour day, with Chelle-chan. It was really fun. It took me 4 hours to get to Amsterdam. The trains had problems all over the rail system in Holland. Normally it would take me about 2 and a half our. But now I had to take the bus. And the train made a detour because it couldn't take the direct route. But I still went. I even faced by fear of long bus trips to go shopping with Chelle-chan in Amsterdam, which made me feel really proud of myself.
We actually didn't do a lot of shopping, but I really liked being together with a friend and having fun and talking. I actually got her addicted to Sabon. Something I have been addicted to for about 3 years. She even bought me a mudmask for my b-day (and I'm going to bake her muffins or pie in return).
I bought a black baret which is totally cute <3 And cute PJ's. And a book with the full collection of William Shakespeare. I have been wanting to read Shakespeare for a long time now and this book was only 6.50 euro. It must have been a secret sign that I should start reading Shakespeare, I'm sure.

I cleaned my room the other day. I hear you wondering "That's what you call fun?" Well, yes, actually, I think its fun. Because now my rooms clean and sparkly (not really) and it smells clean, too. And cleaning my room or cleaning the dishes cleans out the chaos in my head. This makes it even more fun to do.
I also did my laundry. Well really nothing special about that, I know. But I got to dry it outside. It was such a wonderful feeling to see my laundry dancing happy on the wind <3.

And I made muffins. I made them for someone on my floor because it was her birthday. I had fun making them and I'm going to make muffins more often. They are apple-cinnamon muffins. They looked really cute when they where just out of the oven. But.. when it was time to eat them they looked all soggy because of the apple inside of it. But they were really yummy. I got a lot of compliments from my housemates so it was worth it all.

So yea I had a lot of fun things this weekend. It all made me feel really happy and content.

This week I'm going to have my first Kanji lesson, which is actuarly cute scary. But I'm sure I can do it. I got great friends that will help me get through it all.
I love you girls and guys <3

Thats all for today.

*Waves* Bai Bai
Chibiohimesama

1 opmerking:

  1. You're so cute <3

    This blogpost made me smile!
    Keep going on, Innocent Princess! ;D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen