Recent Mood

Fashion fashion fashion. Is there anything else that matters?

woensdag 27 januari 2010

Yay, today I created a blog

I finaley joined the club and created a blog for the adventures of my special own person.

Why did I created a blog now?
Just this moment?? Because I thought it would be good for me to share my joyfull things with the world, and as a special reminder for myself, that there ARE joyful things between all the bad things in this world.

What am I going to do with this blog???
To be fair I have no idea yet. I will probably post things I liked that day, or that week, or things that happened during my upcoming exams. Probably I will post pictures of things I made, or did or whatever comes to mind. I might make promises to myself to make things, and post pictures of the results, or, I really have no idea. I guess you could say its going to be a blog about my adventures

So I hope that the people who will read my blog will like it, even if its going to be weird, or something.

~chibi ohimesama

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten